Hey Bloggers, Hope your having wonderful day. In today's blog I am going to talk about the biggest issue I had in today's film. It stressed me out so much. Since this film has to be two minutes, it is obviously going to be a large file. I knew this but so did my team. We though we were prepared when we put it into the system but then adobe said failed making me researching how to upload. This was very important because this was my main system of editing the video. It was the best platform to do it. Also adding in that the library gave to us for free which was another bonus. But eventually it worked but then another issue cam along. Which was how to share it between everyone making it hard to finish our work faster. I watched like 5 YouTube videos on how to share. My teammates also watched tones of videos. But eventually we gave up and just downloaded it to each computer because that feature wasn't in our version of adobe. At the end everyone did there own work and I start...
Hi Bloggers, this my reflection hope you guys can see what I think about the commercial and what I think I could do better for the next one:) 1. What technology did you learn to use? Answer: I learned how to upload my pictures that I had on my phone to my computer. Which was just using the charging cord of my cellphone and plunging it to my computer and phone. Editing was an another thing I learned. For the platform I used capcut and I found many different transitions. In end I only sticked to one. The last trick I learned to do was to create stickers with phone due to the new update my phone has. I could just tap my screen and copy and paste it to the picture or background I wanted. I used this with the teddy bear section. 2. What did you learn about the process of putting a project together? Answer: I learned that I needed to use all my resources. For example for this project, I didn't use capcut but other apps I also have experience with. Instagram helped me with the colleges ...
Hi bloggers, I am back to finish my final task and my last into blog. It it crazy how it my final intro I have to do my last one this year. I just remember when i explained my hobbies and dislikes to my bloggers. Well now I am going to fill you in on how my life is going and how I am going to start this project. Recently all my classes are getting harder due to how they are all honors or college level classes. The other thing is that my classes are also assigning a lot of work leaving me with little time. Not only this but my midterms are coming up. Leaving me to decimate hours into studying and practicing study guides. On top of that I have my travel volleyball which takes most of my afternoons due to conditioning. Plus my community service which is something I enjoy doing because it is something I believe in. Which is that people should give back to their communities. But still after all of this I will have time to finish the final task. Overall this task looks awesome an...
Comments
Post a Comment