Hey Bloggers, Hope your having a marvelous day. God I need to find another catchy phrase. I swear I would find one later but for now I want to talk about the process of my film. Since tomorrow I am going to edit with my team. I need to find the perfect music. Yes my team and I have a list of songs but we just found out that some of them are not royalty free music. So our main quest right now was to find this free music. Since I am in bed and have all my work done is the perfect time to search and go over that list of music. First platform we used was Spotify and I searched up royalty free horror music. So that the spooky music can show up. So when these song popped up I put some into a playlist. Next platform we used was a website on google. On this website we found the noise affects and the screams. Even though Andrea did her scream on a memo. Last platform we used was YouTube but we didn't find any song we like. Since I was director and co writer I would know where to put the m...
Common Camera Angles (CAMS) Medium Close Shot Medium Shot Long Shot Over the shoulder shot Close up Common Mis-En-Scene (CLAMPS) Costume: Teenager casual outfits and winter outfits Lighting/color design: Bright Coloring and lighting Makeup: Simple and natural makeup Props: Christmas present, trees, Christmas decorations Set: Winter Common Editing In Your Genre fade out fade in shot/reverse shot Common Sound In Your Genre? Diegestic Sound Non- Diegetic Sound Voice Over Ambient Sound Example films in your Genre A Christmas Special: Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir What elements of the genre do you like? Elements of the genre I like are the settings because mostly in Christmas movies they have settings in cold environments, with it snowing, and has Christmas decorations. These are really pretty settings that makes the movie stand out more and have a nice scenery. What elements on the genre do not appeal to you? The element on the genre that doesn't appea...
Comments
Post a Comment