FINAL EDITING BLOG/ FINISH!!!!!!!!!!!!

 



Hey Bloggers,

Today is the final blog of filming/editing/setting up for the today's film. Me and my group fixed the critiques we got for the film. I changed the fonts of the titles while Jaden finished with the voice over in the car. Me and my group also finished choosing a different voice for the monster. Making the horror film have a horror sound instead of something to laugh about. In the end we watched it over 25 times. To the point of memorizing everything in the video. Now the only thing was to download it and upload it to YouTube to submit and to show it to my wonderful bloggers. I hope you guys enjoy this film because me and my team we gave it our all. Yesterday we were talking about how far we have gone. from the first music video till today's film. You can see the difference. I hope you guys can see the improvement, because I really had fun with this creativity and genre. This film also gave me so much memories and laughs. Which I believe only made the film better because we didn't do it for the grade but because we  wanted to. And we thought it was fun and we had fun with each other. Overall I see you guys in my other blog. But what I can say now is that I FINSHED FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning:Story Board

Movie Research: Black Phone