Re-Editing Blog


 Hey bloggers hope your have a marvelous day!

Today I am going to the library again to edit my video again. The process starts all over again. The cutting of the videos. The music editing and the transitions of the video. This made the process of editing much more longer making it hours. Around 2-3 hours in the computer room and with the program. Moving on the videos were long so there was a lot of cutting involved. Most of the music was already there but I still edited it a little. In the beginning of the video I missed to include the title design and the name of the film. But I choose the perfect spot to put it in. But now that I looked at the title design I didn't like it as much. So I highly believe that I am going to do another design and I'll have another debate with my group. But for now I just kept it because I didn't have enough time. After adding the title design, I started to include titles of everyone in the group. I looked at my research again to see if it was in the perfect format and order. After this I found out that the ending didn't satisfy me or the group. It needed like more suspense or like a cliff hanger since it was a horror film. So now I have noted that I have to redo the ending and the title design. But it is going to be problem since it I have volleyball tournament so now the pressure is on my team. The next blog is probably going to be someone judging my video so I can get some critiques and info on my video.

Bye guys see you hopefully tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning:Story Board

Movie Research: Black Phone