MUSIC/SOUND EFFECTS!!!!!!

 



Hey Bloggers,

Hope your having a marvelous day. God I need to find another catchy phrase. I swear I would find one later but for now I want to talk about the process of my film. Since tomorrow I am going to edit with my team. I need to find the perfect music. Yes my team and I have a list of songs but we just found out that some of them are not royalty free music. So our main quest right now was to find this free music. Since I am in bed and have all my work done is the perfect time to search and go over that list of music. First platform we used was Spotify and I searched up royalty free horror music. So that the spooky music can show up. So when these song popped up I put some into a playlist. Next platform we used was a website on google. On this website we found the noise affects and the screams. Even though Andrea did her scream on a memo. Last platform we used was YouTube but we didn't find any song we like. Since I was director and co writer I would know where to put the music and the sound effects. I would also have my editor and co writer to help me as well. Which is Jaden, he also helped me a lot in directing and writing the script. So in the end I choose some of the songs and other was Jaden choice. In the end we finally finished with the music. Now the only thing is to include into the film. Bye Bloggers see you tomorrow in editing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning:Story Board

Movie Research: Black Phone