Hey bloggers hope your having a wonderful day! Today I am going to be talking about the research of place of where I am filming and the items that I will be needing. First I looked at my planning blog and made list of my items that I needed to buy. I couldn't buy it all by myself so gave some roles to my teammates so they can buy it or create it. The next thing I did was to find a park that was close to everyone and that fit the role for this film. I first choose like 3 or 4 parks. But after researching it I remembered this one perfect park that my sister used to go. I remembered it had these huge pine trees and it was hike park. It fit perfectly again, now the only thing was convincing people. So once it was decided the hardest part was how to get there. Some of my team mates took the bus while the other car pooled. I just needed to convince my parent which was hard since I have a baby sis and she needs a lot of attention. But in the end my parents made the plan and said yes to ...
Hey Bloggers, Hope your having a marvelous day. God I need to find another catchy phrase. I swear I would find one later but for now I want to talk about the process of my film. Since tomorrow I am going to edit with my team. I need to find the perfect music. Yes my team and I have a list of songs but we just found out that some of them are not royalty free music. So our main quest right now was to find this free music. Since I am in bed and have all my work done is the perfect time to search and go over that list of music. First platform we used was Spotify and I searched up royalty free horror music. So that the spooky music can show up. So when these song popped up I put some into a playlist. Next platform we used was a website on google. On this website we found the noise affects and the screams. Even though Andrea did her scream on a memo. Last platform we used was YouTube but we didn't find any song we like. Since I was director and co writer I would know where to put the m...
What elements of the genre that you chose to base your final task on does this movie have? The elements of the genre that I chose to base my final task on that this movie have is the lighting of the movie. In the beginning of the movie the movie has a really bright lighting but as the movie progressed the lighting becomes really dull and dark. I choose these elements because it's important for horror movies to have dark lighting to create the horror and dark effect.But also for the balance of having both light and dark lighting for our final task. What elements of the genre did this movie have that you like? Element of the movie that I liked are the narrative. I liked how the movie starts off it being a normal day for a group of teenagers but then eventually becomes a group of teenagers but then eventually becomes one of the worst days of there lives. It shows a continuous timeline from start to end and doesn't cut to the end or the middle. It makes it easier to follow the...
Comments
Post a Comment