Re-Editing Blog

 

Hey bloggers,

I am back but not with the reviews yet. I changed my mind and decided to edit my video again. One of my teammates made a new ending which made the whole team come back an see if we like it. Which I did, I thought it was amazing. It had the perfect cliff hanger to it. Yes the team and I needed to edit it a little  but it was the best option to the video.  It was a driving scene, in which my teammate was driving while his mom was filming him. He drove slow but in the video we increased the speed by like 5 making it seem as if he was driving super fast. After cutting and adding noise to this last scene, we watched the video again. We each took notes on the video. I noticed that the monster could have a better noise affect and the scream of the victim could have been louder. To increase the horror of the film. I also thought we could add some audio to the car scene so it won't look weird. So I suggested a 911 call or a call of help so it can seem more intense. After tweaking all of these thought to the film. I took some more time with titles just to make sure it was perfect. I went on Canvas to make sure the order was perfect. I also made sure that thee titles look like how it should as a horror movie. Comparing to other horror films like Scream, Conjuring, Annabel and more. After agreeing that it was perfect we decided to ask people for reviews. We already have like 4  people agreed to review our movie. Three that are in the class and one that is not in the class. Okay see you in the next review blog. This time for sure!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning:Story Board

Movie Research: Black Phone